
Sadie and I had a ladies day with a trip to the Boston Children's Museum. I scored some free tickets from work and had never been. It was different than expected - we really liked it. The awesome thing is that each time we go, Sadie will grow into the next phase of exhibits that she can participate in. Still, at such a young age she could do so much today.


The day was amazing. We explored, danced, climbed, touched, crawled, made puzzles, ate lunch...then we went to the 3 and under PlaySpace. Sadie was roaming around a play structure and came face to face with Jaws (a little girl with lots of teeth and an anger issue). Suddendly the girls grandmother was waving her arms, speaking in fast Spanish and pointing at Sadie. I didn't get what she was saying. I took a look and there was a big ol' bite mark on her forearm. Sadie didn't make a peep, so I suppose without grandma there, it would have been a mystery to me. My brave little soul.


No comments:
Post a Comment