Sadie's at an awesome age right now. One that I'm liking the best. Don't get me wrong, I loved my infant and "miss" her when looking at old pictures, but having a full time job (with a lot of travel) and caring for her was intense. My wish would be that babies were born at 18 months old.
The personality is blooming. She comes up with random silliness all the time. Last night she was putting things in the microwave and shouting "COOK!". She likes to feed the cats and give Maggie treats, and is way into rock collecting and coloring. Some days I'll find a funny surprise, like two out of the three apples on our kitchen table with mini bites in them.
Sadie's perfected what we refer to as The Face. It's this scowling, look-through-the-top-of-your-head stare that ends in a burst of laughter. She obliged to preserve this on film. She is priceless.


ahhhhh! i love love love the angry eyes photos.
ReplyDelete