Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some Bunny

Using the Easter Bunny to steer Sadie into being 'good' didn't work so much this year. The day before, the wheels fell off her wagon. We warned her that the Bunny could possibly come for Leo and leave nothing for her. It just wasn't enough incentive to get her crazy in check. So after feeling guilty, I allowed the Bunny to come. She got a few bits of candy, a Barbie movie she's been yakking about (so much so, I thought she made it up), a couple of books and a Rapunzel toy. Leo made out pretty well too, with a toy, Curious George movie, and Fox in Socks book.


We needed to keep the Sunday festivities close to home, since I was embarking on my first work trip post-Leo (I was going to Orlando that night which made me quite weepy). Our family was invited over to Alex's cousin's house - JP & Christine - in Upton. We had a great dinner, lots of family time and another egg hunt for the kiddies.



Sadie had been planning her Easter outfit for weeks. It was a pink hand-me-down from her cousin Dee that fit perfectly. Pair that up with some brand new bargain priced Hello Kitty shoes from Target - and we have a fashionista. She did all of her own accessorizing. I particularly like the bracelets that go on the elbows. Leo, well he had a fresh suit (courtesy of Nana).




No comments:

Post a Comment