Here's a taste of what we've been up to in recent weeks.
#1: Chasing this guy around. He'll take off on us - he cannot be stopped. I have to clean the floors (all the cat/dog hair!) - I'll readily admit that I have to roll him with a lint roller before taking him to daycare. I think he likes it.
#2: Hanging with Sadie's BFF Lilah. The two in a cop car...let's hope it's the last time...ever.
#3: Enjoying the Holliston Kids Track Series. Kicking butt on Monday nights.
#4: Having playdates with Molly. She and Leo have a certain baby language.
#5: Going to the Hopkinton Summer Concert Series on Sunday nights. Pizza on a blanket. Oldies playing. Ice cream truck. What's not to like?
#7: More time with Lilah. This time eating pops at the Holliston Summer Concert Series on Tuesday nights. Busy, busy - always something.
No comments:
Post a Comment