Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Family Photo


Please note that I wasn't supposed to be in this picture. It was 8am on a Sunday. It was was to be a quick trip out of the house to Breakfast with Santa in town. I wanted to go for a run afterward, and wasn't willing to shower twice. Fast forward to being next in line for Santa - and we had a baby in the throes of an emotional breakdown (this is the norm for him lately, fyi...any strangers will cause a tizzy). Sadie had her game face on, which was too bright for a camera flash apparently.

I'd like to add that we had the option to get a re-do, since Princess's eyes were closed. She opted not to. She liked it as it was. I'm starting to agree with her. It says a lot about the chaos of life right now, and how we are perfectly imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment