Monday, November 10, 2014
Witches & Bros
While days melt into one another, I don't know what day it is and time is racing by - it's been fun so far. We are so lucky that Jude (to date) has turned out to be such an easy going baby. I think he understands he's up against Sadie and Leo - and their screams command attention.
Halloween was fun. We had a witch, a football player and a newborn (too busy to come up with something for Jude...). Sadie marched in the Kindergarten Halloween Parade, and the night of the 31st Leo made it to a few houses to get a taste of the tradition. And speaking of taste, he's discovered a love for peanut butter cups.
Jude rang in his first month in a photo session with a football (for scale, Alex insisted). He doesn't go to the doctor until the end of this week, but I'm so anxious to see his stats. He's already busting out of his 0-3 clothes, and we've already put a few 3-6 month items in the donate pile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment