
Sadie's been on the outside the same amount of time she was on the inside! Amazing to believe that she was the size of a poppy seed not too long ago. With 18 months of mama-daughter time, she still can't get enough. If I leave the room - she whines. If I give her to dad - she cries. At the sight of me, she crawls as fast as she can and latches on to my leg. She comes at me with mouth wide open (like I'm an ice cream cone) and gives juicy, wet licks. I'll take it all in now, cause there will be a day that I'm deemed embarrassing and uncool.
Sadie's crawling everywhere now. She pulls up on everything and knows how to sit herself back down. She definitely knows her name and looks when called. She has four teeth now - two top, two bottom. She's been practicing on finger foods - string cheese, Gerber puffs, banana chunks, waffles - while still loving her fruit purees and yogurt (not too jazzed about veggies). Here's a good tooth shot:

Pre Pats game today we stopped by the Outpost Farm for fresh turkey sandwiches. They had lots o' pumpkins on display - Sadie needed a closer look.



No comments:
Post a Comment