Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time's A Tickin'

Fourteen months today. Next week will officially be a year that I went back to work after my maternity leave and Sadie started daycare. We've come full circle. I was looking at some photos of her at about 5 months old and it was like I didn't recognize that baby. And I missed that baby. I find myself always eager to get to the next step, but I certainly don't want to wish away what we have.

Every night we play as a family in Sadie's room before bathtime. It ends up with her being stripped down to her diaper in a full dance party mode - Madonna, Whitney or Puff Daddy serenading. Sadie stomps her feet, pumps her fists and taps her chest with her fingertips. It's pretty amusing. And then she just runs full speed back and forth. What a nut! We've tried to videotape, but as you can see she has a bit of an obession with cameras. She just has to hold them. Sadie thinks it's hilarious when we chase her around, look at the mischief on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment