
Warning, you may not want to eat while reading...
Sadie's teachers have been pushing, where I have been dragging my feet. Days after starting school they were raving that Sadie was keeping a dry diaper all day long. She longed to be like the other kids using the potty, with big kid underwear.
Last week they said "no pressure, but it's time." So I bit the bullet and bought some undies. Day one she did great, just a poop accident. Day two, a few wet ones and a poop. Day three more poop. And it goes on. She's awesome at the pee part, not so much for number two. By the time the soiled stuff gets home, it's too far gone to try to clean out (and I'm pretty much too lazy and grossed out). So, this is becoming an expensive endeavor. We are basically chucking a pair a day.

We are on day 6 of being diaperless (except for nighttime, of course). Today is the first day we have her full time. It's a little bit of an adrenaline rush. I'm on pins and needles. We potty once an hour - I'm determined to catch that poop before it hits the pants. Wish us luck in there.
** Update ** While I was writing this, she pooped her pants. Sigh.
My favorite post to date! Good luck! Ahh, the things Dan and I have to look forward to!
ReplyDelete