
I'm grateful to have my sisters in my life, and now share them with Sadie. I don't think it's a big secret that Kristin and I took about 18 years to really get along. But since then it's been pretty great. And Kendra and I, being 13 years apart and never living under the same roof, are embarking on a whole new kind of relationship now that we are grown up. And Heather - my sister from another mother - is new(er) to the family but I consider her the same, and just as important.
We've had the opportunity to squeeze in some quality time over the past few weeks to strengthen our bonds. We brunched together, spent some time at the Cape goofing around and just today celebrated the "Lohr Christmas".

We've had the opportunity to squeeze in some quality time over the past few weeks to strengthen our bonds. We brunched together, spent some time at the Cape goofing around and just today celebrated the "Lohr Christmas".
Sadie cuddled with Kendra and watched the Wizard of Oz and gave her pony rides on her back. Kristin and Heather built Sadie's new Ikea bed and played silly games all day. It was pretty awesome watching them all with her. And because of that - I love them even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment