Thursday, March 7, 2013

Babyness

Life has been uneventful lately, but super busy. How is that possible in the same sentence? It seems like forever that I've posted an update, let alone downloaded pics from my camera...so while I have a few moments of time, here you go:

Just being adorable during some tummy time. If I leave him on his stomach for a few moments he can pull himself forward a good 6". Caught him trying to escape off the couch one day. 



Leo LOVES his sister. At the simple sight of her, he lights up. She likes to sing to him in a super high-pitched voice - good for only small babies or dogs to hear. She also likes to give full body, smothering hugs. And she still calls him "brother" instead of Leo, mostly.





You'd cry too if you were getting a death-gripped hug and had a dog snout in your face 24/7. Do you see it?


Sadie is way into acting lately. We've done productions of Snow White (as pictured) and Cinderella so far. She's meticulous with the details, copying the movies scene-by-scene and doing costume changes. If I don't do it correctly, or jump ahead in the story, I'm immediately reprimanded. Here Leo is acting as the Prince, kissing her awake.


No comments:

Post a Comment