Tuesday, July 2, 2013

iUpload

Alex's dream has come true. Literally, an iPhone was on his 'bucket list'. He can die happy now...if only he had a navy blue jeep too. So much for seeing the world or jumping out of planes. I was resistant for so long. I so loved my blackberry with it's little keyboard, we had a good thing going. I didn't mind being left out of the app world. I just needed a constant tether to my email, like an IV.

But now that I have an iPhone, I have to say it's pretty cool. I've been snapping away with the camera. Whether its bike riding or chilling with a pint of blueberries at the farmer's market - I'm able to capture the memories.

The first two photos are from my phone. The fish pic (Uncle Frank's boat) is from my mom's phone. And the tire swing (Leo's first!) from my sister's phone. Ahh, technology. 



 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment