

It was nice to get away (even though when I'm traveling for business, I work long hours and don't have free time). But it relieved us from worrying about dirty diapers and dinner messes for a few days. No fat cats scratching at the door in the middle of the night for food. And not only is The Broadmoor a luxurious 5-star resort nestled in the foothills of the Rockies and Pikes Peak, but we were upgraded to a Cottage Suite (pics below are just of our "living room") overlooking the 18th green on their PGA rated golf course. It's nicer than our house, and the best room we'll ever get to experience in our lives.


Alex spent his days with his friend Russ exploring the resort, running, swimming, hot tubbing and hiking nearby Garden of the Gods (large red rock formations jutting out of the ground).

Nonetheless, we'll be jetting back to Massachusetts on a 6:00 AM flight in the morning, eager to rescue our baby from day care. I'm sure she missed us. This picture says it all. Oh the irony.
No comments:
Post a Comment