Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sheer Madness

Sadie had some slow growing hair for the first year, so we've only had to do a few bang trims along the way (by me). Now that she's getting older and refuses to wear ponytails or barrettes, we had to tame the beast. Plus the bad habit of hair twirling was becoming an issue, so much so that I had to cut a chunk of hair that looked like a boat knot out the other day. This called for a trip to the beauty palor.

I just took her to the place down the street that I usually go. When we walked in, they figured she'd need a bit of time to acclimate. Wrong-o. She was sitting on the receptionist's lap and typing on her computer in less than 30 seconds.

I went first for a quick trim. Then Sadie sat so patiently under her giant bib. The squirming came when we rounded the bend to the bangs. But we made it with no blood or accidental snips. Just Don't hate her because she's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment